Tuesday, August 23, 2011

on new blog changes, 365 day projects & support raising (Part 1)

In the interest of not making this a super long blog post.. I'll break this up. Today I'll post on blog changes. Tomorrow will be on 365 day projects and the next day will be on support raising.

[on blog changes]
There are a few visual changes to this blog. Just thought I'd spend some time pointing them out.

New Tabs across the top: 
About me
     - Pretty self explanatory
Makarios
    - Information about the organization I'll be working for.
Giving
   - Information about what support raising is, my progress, ways to give, etc. etc.
Prayer
   - Want to pray for me while I'm in the DR? Click this tab.
Links
   - Again, pretty self explanatory. Links to my twitter, photos. Links to other staff members blog, etc. etc.

New Banner: 
- Since I'm switching gears from a 365 day project blog to a blog that focuses on the work I'll be doing/life I'll be living in the DR for the next two years... I figured it was only appropriate to change the blog banner. (Many thanks to Amanda who did that photo shoot with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment