Sunday, March 20, 2011

#198. texas barbecue & two-stepping (texas: final day)

This was probably my favorite night in Texas. I didn't take many pictures... because to be honest I was to busy enjoying myself to pick up my camera

First we went to the Salt Lick for dinner, and had the most AMAZING tasting barbecue I've ever had in my entire life. (I've always said I didn't like barbecue before, and now I'm a changed person). THEN we went two-stepping. Sarah, Emily, Adrienne, and I had no clue how to do it, but we learned by the end of the night. AND.. the best part, I two-stepped with a cowboy! As we were dancing he says to me, "Well now you can tell your friends you danced with a cowboy." And trust me, I've told every single one of my friends since then..


No pictures of two stepping (I was too busy dancing!) But here's one picture from Salt Lick (from my point & shoot).
That huge thing is where they cook the meat... amazing. 

Photo taken March 18th 

1 comment: