Thursday, March 03, 2011

#183. crafting: t-shirt necklace

I stumbled upon this amazing DIY ("do it yourself") project where you make a necklace out of an old t-shirt without having to sew anything. (check out the instructions here). I was so amazed by this I had to try it myself..

I used a shirt that I got at Plato's Closet, and never ended up wearing because I changed my mind about the color. (Sorry I don't have a before picture of the shirt)

The whole thing took me about 20 minutes and I'm SUPER pleased with the way it came out.
I'm going to wear it tomorrow! 

I'm headed to NYC tomorrow for the Jackie Robinson Foundation (where I have a scholarship) annual Networking Weekend! I probably won't be able to get to my laptop everyday to upload a picture.. so if I'm a few days late, please forgive me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment