Monday, March 07, 2011

#187. famous people.

I'm getting less and less creative with my post titles..
But anyway, Monday night was the night of the annual JRF Awards Dinner, where they do fundraising for the foundation. Bill Cosby hosts, and there are three honorees every year. This year Diddy was one of the honorees, and Russel Simmons introduced him.

We weren't super close, but I took pictures of the screen.


Bill Cosby, and two senior JRF scholars..

Russel Simmons introducing Diddy..

Diddy accepting his award..

Again, quality isn't great because it was with my p&s (point and shoot.. yeah, I just made that abrev.). I've recently decided though that while I love taking amazing quality, aesthetic, and "beautiful" photos with my slr camera for this blog....sometimes I just want simply to document what's going around me, and if it just so happens that the lighting isn't perfect, or I only have my cell phone/p&s camera... then it is what it is. Just throwing that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment