Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#50. and another one

More abstract-ness. yay!
This is across the street from where I catch the bus back to campus after my internship.
It's the overhang of some office..with the building behind it (just in case its TOO abstract for you and you can't tell what it is)



Random Things on my mind:
  •  People in the library can be EXTREMELY rude &and creepy. As in level 10 creeper. Ask me for that story next time you see me.. it's a good one.
  • I follow a photography husband/wife team by the name of Bobbi & Mike. They blogged a photo story of their friend in labor. Watching how they captured beautiful-ness of this event..  strongly reaffirmed my decision to make my photography more than just a "hobby." Just click this and press play if you want to see an AMAZING photo story/see what I've been inspired by lately. 
    • Two things- 1) Yes, it is her in labor, but it is totally "PG" 2)You may cry.. because I did.
  • I listened to "Winter Song" by Sara Barielles & Ingrid Michaelson today. Dare I say it.. but I'm excited for the first snow fall & that feeling of "winter." But lets make a deal Syracuse, how about you snow for one day.. and then be 60s and 70s for the rest of winter?
  • My biggest prayer these days has been time management. Because I've come to a realization that it is going to be God & God alone who gets me through my days/weeks/months. Pray with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment