And that bird flying across the sky just as I snapped my shutter.. ah-mazing.
PS- So.. I think I'm going to give a "how to leave a comment on this blog" tutorial. Because here's the thing, I would love to know who's reading this blog & what pictures you guys like. Plus I just generally love comments. I've had a few people say to me.. " I dont know how to leave a comment on your blog".. so if thats whats been stopping you.. this tutorial will help ya.
- Step 1- You read Imani's blog & you think to yourself.. hmm, I think I want to say something about the picture she posted today!
- Step 2- Click the link that says "0 comments" (That zero will change depending on if anyone had left a comment that day)
- Step 3- Write whatever your heart desires in the little comment box
- Step 4- Use the drop down menu next to "comment as" to pick whoever "you are"
- Step 5- Click Submit! :)
I absolutely LOVE this photo too!!!! can i PLEASE have a copy if u print it??
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I can't believe I missed seeing this
ReplyDeleteThanks Isaac!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Sarah, yup I'll print a copy for you!
- Imani
Imani! I want you to first know I decided I wanted to comment on this photo BEFORE I read the part about you wanting comments because I saw it and LOVED this! I gotta admit, a lotta times (not necessarily you but a lotta photographers) get a lil too artsy for my taste & i can't even see what the photo is but this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDelete