Tuesday, October 05, 2010

#35. twinkle stars

Did I waste a half hour of my bedtime trying to get the shutter speed and my hand movement just right for these photos? Yes. Yes I did.



This is supposed to say "if".. as in my initials!



A few more things:
  1.  Blog post title.. credit totally cause to Sarah K.
  2.  The light source for these photos comes from a mini lantern I found at Jamesville Beach on Labor Day.
  3.  I just saw "The Social Network." Now I'll admit, I had PRETTY low expectations going into the movie.. but they were all wrong. SUCH a hilarious movie. Go see it. Seriously..
  4.  Expect to see more photos like this.. I had way too much fun doing it!

1 comment:

  1. My first date must have twinkle lights, no exceptions!!!! hahahaha, love twinkle lights, thanks for capturing that Imani :)

    ReplyDelete