Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#49. abstract


My friend Chelsea informed me that she sometimes doesn't like when photographers do "artsy" photos... to the point where you can't tell what the photo is.
Well this one is for you Chelsea. Yes, it is abstract.. BUT I can tell you what it is.. its a vent thing,  with a yellow thing on top of it. It's on the ground, and its by the dome. When you come back from Espana.. you should look for it.
I enjoy this photo, hope you do too Chels, and everyone else: I hope you do too. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if Chelsea will like it. But Chelsea's mom really likes your photography. I check it out often on your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! So for some reason my comment didn't appear here but I DID write something ON Oct. 20th. Anyways, this photo is abstract but at least it's not just a blur.

    ReplyDelete