Saturday, October 15, 2011

[Mi Vida] Makarios First Day of School

Hard to believe the first day of school was weeks ago! Sorry for the lateness of this blog post. Enjoy the pictures anyway! (Also I technically blogged backwards, the first day of school was before my first day of ESL classes).

Makarios is primarily a school, that educates children: grades PreK-2nd. As ESL Teacher/Community Outreach Coordinator, I will be working mostly from the villages, and not the school... but in these first few weeks I was able to spend most of my time at the school while I prepped/planned for my village visits and classes. I think I may be in love with each and everyone one of the kids at our school.

Here are some pictures from the first day of school (a day spent of getting to know new students, new teachers, and of course, recess)

Profe Yomo & Wilner

Profe Yomo & Alylin

Profe Miranda & Chinada

Profe Nicole on the playground

Myself & Chinada

Vanessa!

Profe Nicole & Profe Dena singing

Profe Yohan, Myself, and Profe Sarah singing with the kids

Myself & Bernito

Franchesca, Memo, and Rachel

Erickson eating breakfast

Profe Belizeur playing a game with his class as they wait in the line for the bathroom.

Lisela, Ana Wendy, and Mary Ledy

Andy lifting up Anthony

Son

Raidi (who has the best natural facial expressions)

There's a smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment