Thursday, April 28, 2011

#239. last cooking class ever

If you know me, you know how much I have LOVED my Intro to Culinary Arts class this semester. Sure, I've cooked from time to time with for my family before (most of the time when I wanted something out of my mom) but every single time I would make the same exact dish (chicken parmesan) and follow a fairly simply recipe.
 But now having taken this class, I can confidently tell people "I can cook"..and trust me I'm proud.

Today in class we had to cook one dish to be graded. I got a pork, broccoli and potato recipe.


----------------
30 Day Song Challenge
A Song from your Favorite Album

Guess what my favorite album is currently? Yup. ADELE. But to spare you guys from over-advertising about Adele (which is impossible)... I'll post something from my favorite album from years ago:
A Walk to Remember Soundtrack. "Only Hope"-Switchfoot

This video doesnt have the best quality sound, but how AMAZING is it that Jon Foreman would perform on the side of a street after he just performed at a concert.



I met Jon Foreman two years ago when Switchfoot came to the NY State Fair. I got a poster signed by him, he asked my name, I said Imani..and then wait for it.. JON FOREMAN SAID MY NAME WAS PRETTY. I'm pretty sure I've told that story a million times, it never gets old.
Moral of the story- Jon Foreman is the coolest guy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment