Two years ago at juice jam I made a bracelet out of these beads at one of the club tables. I've since somehow gotten rid of the string, so it now it just sits on my dresser.
-Take a peek into my prayer life of the last week (bullet point version)
•Imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, saying, “I will surely bless you and give you many descendants.” And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised. - Hebrews 6:12-15
•Faith= taking God at his word, believing in the unseen, not trusting in your circumstances
•One of his many promises= "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
• Hardest part for me= waiting patiently for God to reveal his plan to me, not trusting in my circumstances
• I am freaking out, it's my last month of school
• Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. - Romans 4:19-21
•Dang, Abraham.
Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment