Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#237. not so cool after shots of the #SUMonsoon

I unfortunately didn't get any live pictures of what was deemed the #SUMonsoon because I didn't have my camera on campus today... but I did get a couple way after shots.

Rain clouds rolled in and out all day. 

Rain droplets caught on my window screen provided for a really cool manual focus while pointing at lights picture. 


Click here and here for what was floating around twitter during the half hour of torrential winds, rain, thunder, lightning, flash flooding..and kayaking.

--------------------
30 Day Song Challenge
Day 17: A song that you hear often on the radio
"Grenade"- Bruno Mars



I loved this song, but I'm sick of it.. lets start playing his new song " The Lazy Song" more.

--------------------------------------------
COMPLETE side note but I want to share this.
I found out about this "Someone Like You" cover from my friend Jasmijn. It's Amber Riley (aka Mercedes from Glee). Now, I can be a bit of a snob when it comes to Adele covers..but let's face it. Adele is Adele. No one can top her.
But I think this cover comes pretty close to Adele's level.

Dear Glee writers. Next time you have someone do a Adele cover.. you should pick Amber Riley and not Gwyneth Paltrow. She wasn't awful.. but Amber is 100 million times better. Just saying.
Or you guys could have just hired the above mentioned Jasmijn for the night to do the "Turning Tables" cover.
Oh my aritchokes, this is amazing.


Okay enough videos. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment