I'll be honest.. since I love photography so much, the way I display my photos in my room is pretty important to me. Here's how I currently have them..and I'm already brainstorming how I want to hang all my photos in my future apartment after graduation!
- My Christmas Lights in the corner make my room a little happier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool Things I've Come Across Lately
- Poladroid Project- I was recently lucky enough to find my family's old polaroid camera. Then I looked into prices for polaroid film.. It's $130 for 30 photos! Can you believe that. So I quickly put that camera back in my mom's room..and have instead decided to start using the Poladroid Project.. yeah its not a real polaroid, but it looks ALOT like it, and it wont put you $130 in debt.
- Easy way to make a simple and GREAT looking website. I'm taking a Web Design class right now, and I'm pretty excited to learn the ins and outs of HTML... because I think its something I'm going to be using alot in the future. BUT this platform is for those people who have not one clue about HTML. And I'm pretty sure its free.. Check it out.
- My Christmas Lights in the corner make my room a little happier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool Things I've Come Across Lately
- I like free stuff, scratch that.. I LOVE free stuff. So I'm going to share this amazing knowledge with you..
Amazon has this thing where if you sign up for a trial (totally legit) you can get TWO free audio books. I'm so freakin' excited. Check it out. (And don't forget to cancel the trial, cause they'll charge you after a month.)
- Poladroid Project- I was recently lucky enough to find my family's old polaroid camera. Then I looked into prices for polaroid film.. It's $130 for 30 photos! Can you believe that. So I quickly put that camera back in my mom's room..and have instead decided to start using the Poladroid Project.. yeah its not a real polaroid, but it looks ALOT like it, and it wont put you $130 in debt.
- Easy way to make a simple and GREAT looking website. I'm taking a Web Design class right now, and I'm pretty excited to learn the ins and outs of HTML... because I think its something I'm going to be using alot in the future. BUT this platform is for those people who have not one clue about HTML. And I'm pretty sure its free.. Check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment