-First day of RA midyear training today.
-We went bowling..and I actually had fun. Which is saying alot..because it is a rare occurence for me to enjoy myself while bowling.
-I am the world's worst bowler. I walk up to the lane.. attempt to let the ball go, it gets stuck on my finger and instead flys off my hand into the OTHER lane. It was hilarious. And drew took a picture.. http://yfrog.com/gyfirstj
- Feels good, bad and weird to be back in Syracuse. Good.. I'm excited to see all my friends again. Weird.. its my last semester in college. Yeah, lets not talk about that one yet.
Random sidenote for photog people out there..
- Just spent an hour trying to figure out how to use photoshop actions. The result is above. Yeah its simple, and just gives you a template for placing photos side by side... but this is my first time using any type of action ever, so I'm proud of myself. (I just used a free one from MCP actions.)

No comments:
Post a Comment