I know, I know.. HOW many times can I take a picture of these berry trees?
But seriously I can't help it when I find a new angle/new lighting every single time!
Manana, tengo mi primero espanol clase en dos anos. Si, yo viviera en Ecuador y Peru por dos meses el veranos pasados, y mi espanol ha mejorado mucho.. pero no he hablado desde que estaba in Ecuador. Soy un poco nervioso. Quiero asistir este clase porque es posible que voy a vivir en una pais de Sudamerica cuando me gradĂșo.
..Just wanted to see if I could do that.
I haven't taken a formal spanish class in over two years, I'm taking an one hour oral class this semester and tomorrow is my first day. I consider myself highly conversational in spanish, but I'm crazy nervous because I haven't spoken spanish since I lived in Ecuador over this past summer. I'm forcing myself to take this class because there is a high possibility that I will be living another part of life in a spanish speaking country.
That's pretty much the gist of what I said in my little Spanish paragraph up there.... probably not grammatically correct though.
G'night.

No comments:
Post a Comment