Sunday, April 18, 2010

conversations with mom

This text conversation that I had with my mom was too good to not share:
Me: How do I know if I'm still ameniac?
Mom: R u trying to say maniac?
Me: Noo anemiac.. Like low iron, low blood.
Mom: Hahaha. Oh, anemic. I think maniac is more fitting. I'll call you tomorrow and explain! BYE!

- A few things you'll be able to tell about my dear mother and I from this short conversation.
1) I'm not the best speller.. especially when I'm tired, and I'm trying to do 142 things at once..
2) My mom is frickin hilarious.
3) My mom is so good at texting now that she uses the lingo of "r" and "u"
4) When my mom is tired, she lets me know by ending our texting and gmail conversations with capital letters.
5) I will never be "too" old to text my mom questions like that, especially since she's a nurse.

I know this is my second blog post about conversations with my mom.. but if she continues to be this funny ... I'm going to keep on sharing. Maybe I'll make it a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment