Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today I don't want to forget..

Sometimes God blesses with me with answered prayer, and in my humanness I forget what he did for me 5 minutes later. Today I don't want to forget...

Today I don't want to forget about the faithfulness of our Lord. How he answered my morning prayers, in a way I could have never imagined. How he continually answer my prayers. How he provides everything I need to serve Him well in this country (patience, the ability to speak spanish, love, etc.)

"all I have needed thy hand hath provided
great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me"

Today I don't want to forget how much he loves me. And how he can remind me of that through a quote on a friend's facebook status. And how as my prayer continues to be, "Lord open my eyes to your love" (Ephesians 3:18-19) he will continually to faithfully do so. 

"When I think that the omnipotent God who crafted the stars, comets, galaxies, planets, every atom, molecule, and microbe on earth, the DNA, bones, and flesh of every living creature; the eternal God who forever was, is, and is to come; the majestic God who rules over all principalities, powers, authorities, angels, and demons; the holy God who dwells in unapproachable light and splendor wants to have an intimate relationship with ME. I’m overwhelmed. The thought is awesome beyond all comprehension." -Mary Kassian

Today I don't want to forget that he is with me every single minute of every single day. He is with me. 

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."- Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment