Saturday, May 19, 2012

January. In pictures

I'd like to believe that I'm fairly good at documenting my life. But my half empty journal, and 4 blog posts over the last 5 months would beg to differ. I could go into the million & two details that justify my busyness and therefore lack of time to blog, but I think I'll spare you guys the details.. and just try to start blogging once a week!

I've decided to makeup for the last 4 months of my non-continuos blogging by recapping each month with a few pictures. So here's January, in pictures.

Pictures include: Birthday celebrations*, Austin Stone College Group visiting Makarios, the 2nd grade class celebrating Juan Pablo Duarte Day, various shots of some of the Makarios students  and a full rainbow!





I'll post February's tomorrow! 
*
First two pictures are from Dena & Andy's camera- respectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment