This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD : "Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message." So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Then the word of the LORD came to me: "Oh [Imani], can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, [Imani].
- Jeremiah 18:1-6
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for being so amazingly patient and faithful to me.. Every time I have moments of absolute distrust in you.. you gently lead me back to a place where I can see the bigger picture-- That you're making me into something new, and even though this process is hard, I am simply called to remember and trust that you are the potter, and I am simply the clay.
No comments:
Post a Comment