Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#287. 2 Corinthians 3:18

Prayed this verse hard today.

---------

I've thought about quitting this 365 day project many, MANY times in the past few weeks. If I could be so honest... I'm not doing "interesting" enough things to take pictures of, I no longer care about the quality of the photo that goes up..and it has become a bit of a burden on my enjoyment of photography.. to have to hunt for a photo every day. BUT I'm not quitting, because quitting will be giving into my apathy...and if you had the patience to read the below, you will see that I am aiming to give up my apathy. 
You can probably tell from my forgetting to take my picture 3 times of the past few weeks, or from the fact that I'm about 2-3 weeks late on posting photos to my blog or from the fact that I'm still not done unpacking my stuff from Syracuse...that I am in an awful state of APATHY. I'm apathetic about life in general right now, and I don't like it. Yes,  I do blame the whole.. I just graduated from college-I miss my friends more than you can imagine-I need time to rest after 4 years of arduous school work-This is my first summer at home in the past 4 years of school... state that I am currently in. But really, I need to fight this apathy thing. I need to start spending way more time with God than I currently do. I need to diligently support raise & receive my strength from the Lord as I do. I need finish choosing, editing, and uploading to Facebook the photos my friends saw me take all year long. I need to do a better job of keeping in touch with my best friends, and realize that even though our friendship is now changing FROM giggling while "pretending" to do HW in a Newhouse lab/sleeping on the floor of one of our apartments to wake up at 5am to watch the Royal Wedding/being in a 15 minute walking distance from each other ....TO skype calls, phone calls, occasional visits and hopefully paper letters... that we can and WILL remain close friend for years to come. And lastly I need to start acting like a decent human being and not going to bed at unbelievable hours of the night only to wake up when its time for lunch (and not breakfast).

Okay my rant is over. I'm off to unpack, & support raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment