Thursday, August 05, 2010

a few quick things.

1. I return to the US of A in less than 3 days! I am so flipping excited.

2. I´ll update about my last week of Ecuador.. probably when I get to the states on Sunday/Monday. I´m just super busy with work right now.

3. My mom just informed me that my Aunt is going to be on the new Nate Berkus Show (the interior designer that is always on Oprah) and she got my mom and my sister 2 tickets. A limo is picking them up and they´re going to be in the audience of the show.  I AM SO JEALOUS. First off, I love seeing my aunt/uncle and my little cousins..especially since I have Ecuadorian gifts for them. Secondly: seriously, Nate Berkus?! I didnt even know he had a show.. but now that I do.. I want to be in the audience! Thirdly: I want to go in a limo Fourthly: I wanted to go to NYC before I leave for Syracuse..and I dont have time.
Boo. I guess I just have to wait until the next time  my Aunt is on a famous talk show and I´m in the country.. (Not likely.. I have no clue why she´s on in the first place)

Don´t let my last "thing" fool you.. I´m still in super high spirits to come HOME!
Ciao.

PS- Here´s a sneak peek at whats to come when I post about my last week of Ecuador..

No comments:

Post a Comment