Monday, January 17, 2011

#138. a cold day in skaneateles

Adrienne, Sarah and I went to Skaneateles for a few hours today. It was FREEZING.. but it was fun to walk around for a bit.


Sarah looking for something in her purse. Love her expression.

I'm pretty sure the entire town was frozen over..




Self timer put on the car.. what what! 


Tomorrow is my last first day of classes EVER!
(Unless I go to grad school.. in which case I wouldn't go until later in life and God would also have to send a burning bush to convince me)
How do I feel about this last first day? Bittersweet.
I think the bitter/sweet dichotomy is going to flip flop throughout the semester... At this point in my life I can not imagine not being within walking distance from my best friends. And it makes me tear up to think come may this will be a reality (thats the bitter part). But also.. the idea of not writing anymore papers nor having a horrifying finals week ever again, makes my heart want to leap out of my chest and prance around my room with joy. (thats the sweet part)

No comments:

Post a Comment