Saturday, December 18, 2010

#96. with my God..

Photo taken on December 6

This was Monday. I wrote this verse as soon I woke that morning.. after going to bed at 5am only to wake up 4 hours later at 9am.  The night before that (Saturday night into Sunday) I also stayed up until 5am & woke up at 9. Both "almost" all-nighters were spent on my 15 page paper. Monday was the day I had to complete my 6 page paper and presentation..and somehow make time to continue working on my 15 pager. I didn't step a foot outside that day. Instead I planted myself at my desk.. almost delirous from the lack of sleep and tried to get through my paper. I also tried to have one of those break down crying moments.. but I was SO tired & my eyes were so dry from being tired that the crying literally lasted 15 seconds.. before the tears just didn't continue.
Yeah it was bad. But now its over. And I have time for my photo blog again. Thank You God, I know you're the one that got me through these past two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment